A two day training in using Systemcraft to tackle complex, intractable and downright messy problems.
Wasafiri works with leaders and organisations to tackle some of humanity’s toughest problems. Through our work on issues such as countering violent extremism, climate change, and agricultural reform in Africa, we have developed ‘Systemcraft‘- an applied approach to complex change that helps leaders and organisations:
- Understand the nature of complex problems (and why they can seem so stuck)
- Answer the question “so what do I do next?” in order to effect change
Systemcraft can be applied to any complex problem. Whether you are seeking to create culture change within your business or organisation, tackle long term sustainability issues, integrate the Sustainable Development Goals into your organisation or take on complex social issues such as affordable housing; Systemcraft can help you work out – “so what do I do next?“
Our two day certificate training programme will give you:
1. An applied understanding of what a complex problem really is (and is not)
2. An applied understanding of what it means to use a systems-based approach to change
3. Confidence to use the Systemcraft Tool to create practical change
4. A network of like minded change leaders
5. A certificate qualification as a Systemcraft practitioner
The course will be practical and experiential with a small group. There will be a mix of theory, case studies and practical exercises and you will also have a chance to work directly on your own complex change challenge.
WHO IS IT FOR
1. Those interested in using a systems approach to tackle complex or ‘wicked problems’
2. Corporate, Public Sector or Not-for-Profit leaders asking themselves ‘what do I do next?” in the face of a complex problem
3. Those working in international development, social movements, or on social change issues
If you would like more information, or a call to discuss the course in more detail then email Kate Simpson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue – Covent Garden
Food – Course fees include tea & coffee; participants will need to provide their own lunch. The course is non residential
Fees – £600 (including VAT) for 2 days, includes all course materials and a follow-up coaching call with course tutors. Limited bursaries available upon application.